3 1/2 Hours and counting...

Sis'ta "T" Bone
on 12/21/08 6:51 pm - Miami, FL
In a little over 3 hours I will be making my way to the loser's bench.  I am scheduled to be at the hospital by 9:00am this morning.  I have to admit that this weekend I've been a little  , but after meditating I am reassured that all is well.  It's amazing how the Holy Trinity works - the Son pleading before the Father on our behalf; while the Holy Spirit gives you peace of mind .  

For those who chose to believe, here are the scriptures that gave me encouragement:

Isaiah 42:6 - I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep     thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles

Isaiah 42:9 -  Behold the former things are come to pass, and the new things do I declare...

P.S. - Stay tuned, you haven't heard the last of Sist'a T-Bone - the OH member formerly known as Sist'a Thick-bone
Sis'ta Thick-Bone from Sunny So. FL
Believing that God's intentions are for us to prosper. (I Corr. 2:9)

Nita S.
on 12/21/08 10:43 pm - Avondale, AZ
My prayers are with you today.  May God bring you a speedy and uneventfilled recovery.

Nita
Revision 11/06/2008

ShilohMN
on 12/22/08 1:46 am
Best wishes on a speedy recovery.
ShayZ
on 12/22/08 4:12 am - Somewhere, TX
May the Lord, Bless and Cover you!  I am praying for you and your loss.

Shay
mew6495
on 12/23/08 9:46 pm - MI
 I hope your surgery was uneventful and that you have a very speedy recovery.  I will send a prayer your way!

Most Active