Out of the hospital and lots of questions...Please help

SheriAZ
on 12/20/08 1:06 am
My Dr. was fantastic and he had the instructions in my packet. I had a not so wonderful experience in the hospital. I wanted the nurse to take a look at my incision before I left the hospital and it felt like I had to convince him to do it. No one had checked it since my surgery. There were many other things that went wrong also. I called to go to the bathroom and after waiting 20 minutes for someone to show up I finally hauled my butt around, disconnected the booties, went behind the bed and unplugged my IV and went to the bathroom. All this while the buzzer was going off on the machine that I had already disconnected from my finger that measured your oxygen. Needless to say they heard from me about that. Any way I am doing great and yes that burning...oh my.... near the port, the incision and any place else it decides to flare up. But it passes. I am just very grateful to have this second chance that nothing is really getting me down. I am even working on that protein drink...slowly but its goin down.
Most Active