I AM A COFFEE LOVER

(deactivated member)
on 12/11/08 12:29 pm - Phx, AZ
 Hello Revisioneers:

(Almost sounds like we need a sort of "disney" hat as Revisioneers.....  ha ha  What sort of ears would it incorporate?????  I might have to craft one!)  

I am a coffee lover.  I drink (or rather DRANK) 3 nice cups a day after my RNY up until 2 days before my hernia/revision surgery.  So, I have been dying being a Coffee Celibate... sort of. 

So, I decided to go Decaf... even tho it is against all that is good and decent!!!  I haven't had much of it since my new surgery... but I find that it doesn't bother my stomach at all, as some foods do.  Today I bought chocolate protein powder and tonight I am enjoying a Decaf Latte... made with decaf, 3 oz soy milk, and one scoop of choc powder.  I microwaved the milk and powder, then frothed it, and it ain't that bad... altho it isn't the latte that I make with my espresso machine.  Sigh....................

Doing very well today, much better, in fact, than the past couple of weeks... today I have less gas.  Must be because I infiltrated the ENTIRE SOLAR SYSTEM last night with my own version of Poison Gas...  This stuff could be bottled to rid the earth of all that is evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  AAAAAUUUGGGHHHHh!   I just warn my hubby NOT to lift the bed covers when I am in bed..... the cloud is practically visible.  Oh! 

Well, bye for now!

JRinAZ
on 12/11/08 9:43 pm - Layton, UT
Lizzie?  Are you my long lost sista from another mother?  I have been giggling non-stop over your post!  I soooooo GET you!!!  LOL!

How bout coming to the AZ Holiday party on Saturday night?  Check out the AZ state forum posts for the details!  You can bring a big mug of your new miracle drink (which sounds delish and is loaded with protein!  Weigh 2 go!!!!)

No worries about killing the ozone.   Rotten Breath I've already found that it is pretty hearty!  In fact, at almost 1 year post-op....I am happy to report that all odors are pretty much under control!!! .....I know that if I have something fried and starchy/carby then EVERYONE suffers!  So, I eat clean, lean and stay with my EVOO and all is well!!!  My party invitations have picked up a little!!Friendly
  Tell your DH to hang in there.....TIME works magic! 
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

(deactivated member)
on 12/11/08 11:43 pm - Phx, AZ
Joyce,
You are scaring me..... IF, in fact, we are related, I fear our mother would run away screaming.  I cannot attend Saturday...  Perhaps another month.  We could have a "How to Survive the Cold Months" support..... w/variations on HOT DRINKS.  I had hardly any gas yesterday...could it be because I did not drink the Isopure????  I will stay away from it yet again today, and then have some tomorrow, just to test.  IF this is the case...does anybody want to buy an almost-full 7.5 pound tub of Strawberry Isopure???  Ug.  It was about $75...(plus shipping.....)  dumb.  My husband was able to sleep unattended by the gas mask he is now wearing just to be in the house.  ug again.

I was thinking, regarding the hat....could make a black 'disney' sort of cap, donned with felt intestines on top.  Oh, the 'ears' could be (on one side) a stomach (minus the pouch), and for another 'ear', the pouch.  Sounds really gross.  But, do-able.

Well, I must trot, so to speak, to get my day started.
(deactivated member)
on 12/11/08 10:12 pm - AZ

Hi Lizzie,

I am a Revisioneer and Mousekeeter also. I want to be the first member. I have no clue what  kind of ears we need. I am not very crafty. Your coffee drink sounds really good. The Poison gas will slowly go away with time. But everyone needs a good gas mask. I am 5 1/2 months out and It seems nothing gets rid of it but I watch the fats and high carbs. It would be nice to meet you a Jeanna U Xmas party.

Dawn B

Most Active