Finally Got It

Monique H.
on 12/5/08 3:58 am
I've been off the board a couple of months going in and out of the hospital, But when I came home I had a letter from my doctor saying I'm Scheduled for Jan 13th. It seems like it is taking forever to get here. I'm still very happy that my medical group changed their mind. They first denied me saying it was investigational and they had sent it to my insurance for review. Then when I called my insurance I got a different answer from everyone I talked to. Finally one person called me and said that they had sent it back to my medical group because they are the ones to make that choice.

Once my medical group got it they called and said that it didn't look good with what was submitted. Anyway later on I got the letter saying I was approved and shortly following that I receive my letter with my preop appts and my surgery date. All I can say is Thank you  God. Now will everyone please pray for me. I had over 27 surgeries in my life, not all to the abdomen but a lot of them, So now I'm afraid there is going to be too much scar tissue. So please send those prayers and good thoughts up for.

Now that I'm finished with the book that I wrote to all of you. Monique
WHEN LIFE KNOCKS YOU DOWN TO YOUR knees, JUST REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE IN THE PERFECT POSITION TO PRAY. HW 395, RNY 4/2/07 345, Lowest Weight 248,  Revision to Distal RNY 1/13/09 278,Revision to DS 10/15/10
PekinSal
on 12/5/08 5:31 am - UK
That's fantastic news Monique - you got the right answer from them eventually! Your date will come up fast enough, it's amazing how fast time goes when you get organising.

DS revision from failed lapband

Sis'ta "T" Bone
on 12/5/08 7:59 pm - Miami, FL
Good grief, Gurl,

Everything will work out fine!!!  Praying for an uneventful journey and God's speed recovery.  There, it is finished. 
Sis'ta Thick-Bone from Sunny So. FL
Believing that God's intentions are for us to prosper. (I Corr. 2:9)

Most Active