*** GOT A SURGERY DATE ** GOT A SURGERY DATE ****

(deactivated member)
on 12/4/08 7:16 pm, edited 12/5/08 7:15 am - Togo
      I got a surgery date! I got a surgery date! Yah!!!

I have got to have the nicest sweetest doctor ever. And his entire staff are just really sweethearts. I am so glad i chose him. And now... And now...

I got a surgery date!  Can't wait.

Showed the girls in the office my before and after pictures from my rny so many years ago and they assured me they were going to get me back to where I used to be.  Yah! Yah! Yah! And hi ho silver away. I swear to god until I wrote that here on the forum I never said or wrote that before but somehow it just  fits the way I'm feeling. I am so HAPPY. 

(deactivated member)
on 12/4/08 9:32 pm - Orlando, FL
congrats! so when's the date? wishing all goes well for you
mew6495
on 12/6/08 11:34 am - MI
 CONGRATULATIONS!  What revision did you end up going with?
ladydi1970
on 12/7/08 10:01 am - GA
Congrads lady!!!
I jealous!

Diana   DS Revision from '99 RNY 
UHC Denied Jan'09/APPROVED Feb'09 
DS-SW287; CW/190 GW/152

latinasoi
on 12/8/08 8:56 am - Orlando, FL
(deactivated member)
on 12/8/08 10:28 am, edited 12/8/08 1:39 pm - Togo
latinosoi: I am aware of  your postings. I have received inquiries about the date and the type of surgery, etc, prior to you. Both on the web and in private messaging.

I know of your negative posting to me also. I am aware of the 'clique' here on the forum. I know because when I received yours and other negative postings I checked and found out you, along with others, were on each others 'friends' list.

I fall more in step with what appears to be your sisters philosophy of positiveness. Spirituality. I have no regard whatsoever for '********ing'. It is low life type of thinking. Ignorance.

Your question: When is the lucky date? If my experience here on this forum had been supportive and truly positive from members I would not hesitate to say what it is or what the surgery I am going to have is, but it has not been. Therefore I am not comfortable stating something that is so important to me.

All that aside I would like to know how you are doing? I read the posts here and utilize the information I read.

god bless. 

latinasoi
on 12/8/08 6:31 pm - Orlando, FL
Wait one second!!!!!! My negative POSTING to you?????? Sorry to hear that you feel that way.  I am not the type of person to offend, judge, or critisize.  If you would have sat back, and maybe put yourself in her shoes, taken the time to give good constructive crticism, then maybe I would not have felt like you were putting her down,  There are ways of expressing yourself that can make a difference.  I have not found one perfect person in this world, WHY?????? because only God is.  But He did give us free will to choose, hoping that we do what is right for ourselves and others, you know "Turn the other cheek" and what do we do with it? go balistic and run over people.

Now about the "********ING" do you really think that this is what OH is about????? We, who are buddies in time of support, are all hundreds of miles from eachother, but yet we try and check-up on one another, giving advice and laughing about our gassy problems.  But no not you, you consider it a clique.... "Cliques" are for school kids!!!! If you consider OH to be as such, than why stay?????  All we or I did, was respond to your terrible way of expressing yourself to someone who was in need at that moment. You might as well have given her a gun.... That's sad that you could di**** out, but you cant take it. I was  genuinly wishing you well and asking for your surgery date, as would anyone!!!!!! 

In any event Good Luck on your Mystery Date

We should always aim to treat others with kindness, dignity, and respect and quickly choose forgiveness.  The Bible says that the way we treat others is the way we treat God, so choose love and treat others with respect so that your prayers can be powerful and effective the way God promises!

(deactivated member)
on 12/8/08 6:58 pm, edited 12/8/08 7:22 pm - Togo
From Latinasoi: I am not the type of person to ... judge, or critisize. 

You just did. 

latinasoi
on 12/8/08 7:03 pm - Orlando, FL
WHATEVER!!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 12/9/08 2:19 am - Orlando, FL
WTF?
Most Active