Revision complications!!! Anyone had stent?????

mellow
on 12/5/08 11:04 am
Mich,

Thanks so much for the well wishes!  I am hanging in there.

Hugs back at ya',
mellow
JROLFSON
on 12/7/08 11:49 pm - St. George, UT
Dear Mellow:

Whew!!!  Who would have ever thought that telling your story and asking for prayers, could have brought on so much debate....I hope this has been entertaining for you, as it has for me, and not more draining...Because after all it's you we are worried about....Please know....that the majority of us on this site do want to hear about whats going on, your progress...and how can we help.

What a sweet person it seems you are....

Please let us know of your continued hearling progress....

Thank you,

JRolfson
mellow
on 12/8/08 1:13 am
Thanks J,  Yeah, I was kinda shocked at the debate.  I don't think MWG realizes how abrasive she comes across.  It is good to share opinions, but I wouldn't presume to tell others what they SHOULD do.  As I said before, there are many doctors, many options and God only knows what is right for any one person.  For example, my sister who is 73, had surgery by the same doc and had zero problems.  In and out in 23 hours.  Me.....whoops! 

I am hanging in.  Not quite as miserably hungry as I was.  I guess I am getting used to not eating. Ha ha

I will go back to surgeon Dec. 18 or 19.

Stent won't come out until after 1st of the year.  Just pray that leaks are healed.
Thanks so much for your support!!!!!!!

mellow
L M
on 12/7/08 9:01 pm - MS
I have come to the conclusion that no matter what anyone says, MWG will come back with either a statement that it is wrong, or a put down. OH would be better off if everyone would block her. I am going to right after I read her comeback. I just can't help it. Bye.
mellow
on 12/8/08 1:25 am
I don't think she realizes how abrasive she comes across.  Like I tell my husband - sometimes it's not what you say - but the way you say it. 
I have found the debate interesting but kind of strange.
All my best, mellow
(deactivated member)
on 12/8/08 5:11 am - Breinigsville , PA

After following this " debate" I have come to the conclusion that MWG is a burned out , unfulfilled, miserable nurse who treats people like **** and tries to place herself above everyone else as some kind of expert. I work with a few such "toxic" personalities and steer clear to preserve myself. I am a kind and caring nurse who puts my patients and their needs first offering support and not judgement. Helping find solutions that are best for them, not jamming my doctrines down their throats and making them GAG. Debating MWG is like the old saying  <" never try to teach a pig to sing, you waste your time and annoy the pig"-anonymous.>

mellow
on 12/9/08 12:58 am
LOL!  Good one mdb!  God bless you for your kind heart.  I always say - a good, kind nurse is the next thing to an angel on earth!  I have had many surgeries and many hospital stays and I can say absolutely - a kind nurse makes all the difference.  When you are down physically and emotionally, you need all the kindness you can get.  Thanks for all you do!  mellow
(deactivated member)
on 12/9/08 1:59 am - Breinigsville , PA
Mellow,
      You are sweet! I am inspired everyday by some of  the incredible people I meet. You get yourself better so you can claim your new life. Your challenges will strengthen you and you will emerge victorious- believe in yourself and let those who care about you offer the love and support you need to heal. If I can help you in any way, just let me know-

Hugs-
Mich
(deactivated member)
on 12/8/08 12:21 pm, edited 12/8/08 12:27 pm - AZ
 You are so right about MWG. We are on this site to help each other and not put people down.

Mdb124, I agree with every thing you said and was well put. I wish I could have written it like you. Thanks so much for spelling it all out. Dawn
petsitter
on 12/9/08 2:10 am - Murfreesboro, TN
You guys please stop! How disheartening it is to visit a site for help only to see this kind of bickering. Life is so much easier when you are kind to others. I was wondering what experiences you all have had with revisions.
Most Active