Got on the scale today!!!!!!

latinasoi
on 12/1/08 8:17 am - Orlando, FL

Oh My Good Lord!!!!!!  I went to Publix Supermarket with mom today.  I have been a fan of their scale for quite some time. I always told my sis you want an accurate weight, go to PUBLIX!!!!!  Soooooo todaaaaaaaaaayyy I told mom you get on first, cause if you don't weigh 122 pounds I'm not going to bother getting on.  How hypocritical meI was really scared.  I got on, and I asked mom so????????  She stayed quiet, I looked up, and said with all my might Oh My God, 199 pounds, I lost 15 pounds in one week!!!!! Called my SIS immediately.  I screamed so loud that some people around me turned to see what the excitement was about... And THIS is all true.  I am so thankful to God and Dr. Marema, I know this isn't gonna be like this all the time, and that I have to take care of my tool, but I am grateful.

I actually broke the 200's

pokerchips
on 12/1/08 8:32 am
You Go Girl!!! Do The Happy Dance
cuppyb
on 12/1/08 9:55 am - Fort Worth, TX
Revision on 05/20/15 with
Congrats!!!!

Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.- Author unknown

MsDeniseinPA
on 12/1/08 11:36 am - PA
Great Job!
Aspen76
on 12/1/08 12:13 pm - Sarnia, Canada
Congrats!!!!
Ruth A.
on 12/1/08 3:51 pm - Letchworth Garden City, UK
WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FAN-BL00DY-TASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Onederland - what a great Christmas gift to give yourself.  Yay......
(deactivated member)
on 12/1/08 9:27 pm - Orlando, FL
yeah I was so excited for you that everyone in the office heard when I asked "15 pounds already!?!?"  Of course, I'm loud too... lol... smedleyicon.gif image by prtwist

so I'm throwing my scale out....it doesn't budge.... maybe it's broken?? mini_smiles_165.gif image by prtwist or maybe I should use this method to weigh myself...

ko44.gif image by prtwist
Deanne K.
on 12/1/08 11:36 pm - Tucson, AZ
Congratulations, it's just wonderful.  Isn't it amazing how getting below 200 gives you such joy.  I know mine was when I hit my century club 100 lbs again.  Keep up the good work, you will get to your goal.

Deanne
JRinAZ
on 12/2/08 2:26 am - Layton, UT
On December 1, 2008 at 4:17 PM Pacific Time, latinasoi wrote:

Oh My Good Lord!!!!!!  I went to Publix Supermarket with mom today.  I have been a fan of their scale for quite some time. I always told my sis you want an accurate weight, go to PUBLIX!!!!!  Soooooo todaaaaaaaaaayyy I told mom you get on first, cause if you don't weigh 122 pounds I'm not going to bother getting on.  How hypocritical meI was really scared.  I got on, and I asked mom so????????  She stayed quiet, I looked up, and said with all my might Oh My God, 199 pounds, I lost 15 pounds in one week!!!!! Called my SIS immediately.  I screamed so loud that some people around me turned to see what the excitement was about... And THIS is all true.  I am so thankful to God and Dr. Marema, I know this isn't gonna be like this all the time, and that I have to take care of my tool, but I am grateful.

I actually broke the 200's

Woohoo!Weigh 2 go latinasoi!!!!  Gotta love that downward slope towards happy & healthy!!!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active