Home from Revision Surgery!!!!

latinasoi
on 11/29/08 10:14 am - Orlando, FL
Wow I can't believe it's actually done and over with.  Thank God all went well, and thanks to my family for being there. especially my SIS, I thank God for having her.  I feel very weak, no energy, kind of a non entity.  I am extremely sensitive to taste and texture.  This time around is so different.  My pouch kind of hurts when I eat.  Drinking isn't that bad.  I have to get in 100 ozs. of liquid per day, that's not easy, in any event I was very lucky to find an "On The Go" by Crystal Light that I really enjoy. It's called Immunity, the flavor is "Natural Cherry Pomegranate".  I add a couple of drops of lemon juice and it's very enjoyable.  Mind you I HATE SPLENDAAAAA.  This product is very good,  hope they never discontinue it.  Well people, stay well and I will update soon.  I can hardly sit at the computer.  All I want to do is sleep for now.

(deactivated member)
on 11/29/08 1:14 pm - Breinigsville , PA
Congratulations on your successful surgery. I was very tired after my revision also- don't push yourself, get plenty of rest! Drink, drink, drink
ginau
on 11/29/08 1:30 pm - mesa, AZ
Hey Lady !!

Congrats on  making your way back to the loosers bench. Sounds like things are going your way again?  Make sure to get your rest and walking in.  and update us when you feel up to it.  

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

(deactivated member)
on 11/29/08 2:48 pm - Togo
Congratulations on doing the revision. Your a brave woman. Take it easy and get rest. Glad to hear of someone who has done it.

As you go through this, could you keep posting about how your body is feeling and what foods you are eating as you go along.

I will be having revision surgery also soon - i don't know - maybe in a month or so. It would be good to hear how you are handling it.

Take care. And good for you. Lay down and sleep or rest.     I think that's wonderful.

mew6495
on 11/30/08 1:29 am - MI
 Welcome back latinasoi!

Take care of yourself!  I am glad you made it through OK.  I hope you have a very speedy recovery!  It's nice to see you back!

God Bless!
MsDeniseinPA
on 11/30/08 2:52 am - PA
welcome back and congrats on a successful revision.
(deactivated member)
on 11/30/08 3:10 am - Orlando, FL
We're going to have to buy alot of that Crystal Light you like!!

Glad you're back home. We all love you and prayed for you to pull through this.

Let the recovery begin! I have a feeling this time around, things will go much smoother for you.

Oh, and by the way, Happy [Wedding] Anniversary and may you be blessed with many more.

cuppyb
on 11/30/08 3:35 am - Fort Worth, TX
Revision on 05/20/15 with
Glad to hear things went well, and get some rest.  I think all I did for the first 5 or 6 days was sleep and then all of a sudden I started getting tons of energy. 

Keep us posted.

Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.- Author unknown

tsa1560
on 11/30/08 1:17 pm - , TX
Thanks for sharing your experience!  I will be joining you on 12/18. 

Take it easy!! 
Most Active