Hi everyone, sorry I've been MIA

-Butterfly-
on 11/29/08 12:01 pm
I've been dealing with some very strong depression since Halloween.  I really miss my mom and now that the Holiday's are here, things are just really hard.

I have fallen off the bandwagon big time and I've been eating the carbs for comfort... I am sure I've ruined my stoma procedures.  I was supposed to get the 3rd one done, but can't find the motivation to go. 

Anyway, just wanted to let ya'll know I am alive incase anyone was wondering.  Hopefully I can get through Christmas with out gaining 100 lbs.  UGH, this really sucks! 
 ~Keria~
RN-Y Bypass - 2004
615 lbs to 350 lbs
Back up to 400 lbs - 2008

Endoscopic Sclerotherapy part one - 9/2/08
Endoscopic Sclerotherapy part two - 10/10/08
mew6495
on 11/30/08 1:24 am - MI
 Sweetie,

Sorry to hear you are have such a tough time!  I hope things start looking up for you.  

Maybe forcing yourself to go for your 3rd procedure would be the ticket to starting to get back on track!   You did the schlerotherapy(sp?) right?  Can you ruin that by carbs?   I think the only thing you are ruining is your weight loss. 

When our lives are going good it is easy to stay compliant and have the motivation to do what we need to do.  If it were that easy when our lives put us through that obstacle  course of problems there probably wouldn't be a one of us who would need wls or at least a lot fewer of us!  

Try to take action NOW before it is to late....(I know, I know....much easier said then done!)  But remember how far you have come.  Remember you have support and people who care.  Keep posting daily and sometimes more if it is what you need.  Call your support friends and use their shoulder every now and then.....Just don't give up! 

Have faith in yourself!  You deserve it!
MsDeniseinPA
on 11/30/08 2:54 am - PA
'Big  hugs to you

Sorry for all that you are going through, but hopefully you'll gain the motivation you need to move past this time.

Have you talked to your Dr?  Maybe see a therapist for the depression?
Good luck to you.

Most Active