December 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nicole u
on 11/28/08 4:31 am - holbrook, NY
Revision on 12/01/08 with
I know there are a few of us on here having revisions on Dec 1!!  I can't believe it is FINALLY happening!!  WOW!  GO us!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am soooo scared of the pain and of the drain!!  Thank God for pain meds.  They really do help!  I just hope I am ok enough to get out of bed and walk walk walk.  I know that is one of the most important parts.  I am just scared!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are all in this together!!  Thank God the Lapband has been removed and I am ready for my bypass!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YIKES!  3 days!!

298/182/143
Surgery/ Current/ Goal

(deactivated member)
on 11/28/08 6:17 am - NJ
it's almost time!! We are all going to do fantastic and I'm praying we all have quick recoveries!!!!!!!   Good luck to all us having revisions on the 1st...

mrsedaddy
on 11/28/08 12:02 pm - Spring, TX
I am a revision on Monday too.  I can't believe it's finally happening either.  I am saying goodbye to my band too.  BYE BYE band!! :)  Prayers and best wishes to all of us on the 1st!
Tough times don't build character, they reveal character.

SW (12.1.08):  310
CW: 210
GW (whenever God gets me there):  160ish

Hondurian Queen
on 11/28/08 2:50 pm - BOSTON, MA
NICOLE YOU AND EVERONE ELSE WILL BE JUST FINE WORK IT GIRL AND BE BLESSED

(deactivated member)
on 11/29/08 12:46 am - Breinigsville , PA
You will do GREAT! I had my revision 11/17 and I feel fantastic. The drain was not bad at all (I was worried too). I haven't vomited or had reflux and everything stays down well. I am losing weight and feel great. Just follow the Dr.'s program and you will do well!!

Mich
Madcow
on 11/29/08 1:10 am - MA
Good Luck Nicole.  You will do great.  I had my band removed and a bypass done on 9/24.  It's been two months.  This is so much better.  No worrying about if the band is adjusted correctly and eating is so much easier.   Dont be scared.  The first couple of weeks were definately rough but just hang in there.  You will love it!!1

240/140/138
cuppyb
on 11/30/08 7:54 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Revision on 05/20/15 with
Good luck to everyone having surgery today, you'll do fine. 

I will be 5 weeks out tomorrow from my revision and will be on a flight to Ft. Lauderdale to set sale for tropical weather.   Hubby & I cruise a lot but haven't been on one since 2 weeks before I got my band.  Had thought about it but at about a year out I started having issues and didn't want to risk having a really bad pb'g episode while being in the middle of the ocean.  

Looking forward to getting out and dancing while on the cruise, going to the gym each day while hitting the treadmill and looking at the ocean.   Luckily the healing process has been quick and smooth from the revision.    I hope yours goes as smoothly. 

Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.- Author unknown

Madcow
on 11/30/08 8:29 pm - MA
I wen ton a cruise two weeks before my revision. Got to enjoy all the good cruise food.  I also went away for a week a couple of weeks after my surgery..  It was really tough for me.

240/140/138
Most Active