Finding a Doctor

sunshine13
on 11/26/08 2:59 am, edited 11/26/08 3:09 am - Kennedy, NY
Hello,
 I wondered if someone could point me in the direction of finding a doctor in my area that does revisions? I contacted my insurance company and they said that they would send me a list but when I received the list it was for general practitioners. I live 2 hours from Buffalo, NY. but would like to find someone close.

Thanks for your help!

Candy
(deactivated member)
on 11/26/08 2:04 pm - Togo
Look in the newcastle area. there are good bariatric doctors there. 

(deactivated member)
on 11/29/08 3:01 pm - Togo
Here on the forum there is a lot of information besides posting on the board. If  you look over to the side of this post you will see information about revision surgery and one of the subjects is 'find a revision surgeon'. when you pull it up you will click on the state you are in and it will then list many bariatric doctors for you to consider.

it is pretty easy to find one, especially if you have access to the internet. 

good hunting!

sunshine13
on 11/30/08 9:49 am, edited 11/30/08 9:49 am - Kennedy, NY
I did look and see on he side of the post, but not all Dr's are listed on Obesity helps website. Thought maybe someone from my area has had a revision and wanted to recommend their doctor. Thanks for your help
lauriegrizzard
on 11/30/08 11:49 pm - South Kortright, NY
hello i am laurie from ny also looking for a revision dr your right looking things up on here can be quite frustrating it is to me atleast i do not know where you are but i think utica and elmira have revision dr  they do not take my insurance but call hospitals thay may be of help sorry i could not help more sincerly laurie
Most Active