2 weeks out from band to sleeve

(deactivated member)
on 11/25/08 12:01 pm
My revision surgery went well, on 11/11/08. I am mostly glad the hospital stay is over. I was very dissatisfied with N. Hills hospital. The beds were entirely too soft and the ER staff was very rude and uncaring. Anyway, I pray that all goes well with my sleeve and this will be the last revision I will need. I am just getting use to the new way of eating. I definitely like the idea of food not getting stuck in my chest and not finding a sweet spot with the fills and all. It is a journey. I am excercising. Walking right now. Very bored with it. I am getting the core rythm dance dvds. I love to dance and I think it will make working out fun. Later, like next Summer I plan to swim. I know that for me changing it up at least every 30 days will keep me motivated and not getting bored. Excercise is what will keep it off along with portion control.  Happy holidays to you all:) Keep me in your prayers.
Sally J.
babsintx
on 11/26/08 11:37 am - GA
Hi Sally,

Congratulations on your revision. I am a revision also from band to sleeve. You'll love the sleeve.!! It rocks!!!

Babs

Most Active