Long time

Cynthia Johnson
on 11/25/08 2:29 am
Hello all, yeah I haven't posted in a while.  Life is very busy right now for me.  Here's my update.  I really like to eat!  Had revision July 2, 2008 done 47 lbs from 100 lb regain.  Lost count of inches lost.  Wearing 16/18 clothes from 26st.  All is well missed 3 moth appt with dr.  Hope to see him in Dec for follow up.  Labs must be ok otherwise he would have called, but check up is in order.

My really like to eat deals with not being discipline in eating the foods that cause me less issues.  My issues are dealing with the smells and frequency of going to bathroom.  So, I must learn and use a new behavior.

That's my up date.  All the best to everyone.
Cynthia
Deanne K.
on 11/25/08 11:52 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hi Cynthia,
Good to see you here.  You are doing an awesome job.  I am going up on the 12th to see Dr. Schlesinger and staying with Jeanna.  She is hosting the holiday party on the 13th.

I am down 21 lbs as of last week from my revision surgery on 9/2/08, but doing better these day.  Went to exercise for the first time since surgery this week.  Felt good, but a little sore in the incision line.  I think I finally turned that corner and starting to feel better.

Happy Thanksgiving.
Deanne
ginau
on 11/29/08 6:37 am - mesa, AZ
Hey lady

I need to call you and  see hows it goes in Tucson !

I had a 6 almost 7 month check up and  got the " Come to Jesus" talk with doc
Yep I have some issue's  to deal with and  I am at a standstill !!  But I am determined to get on the  "Path " again.

I currently have a  temp roomate .. who is also a  rny pt  - so  that might help me get motivated??  wish me luck !

My labs are pretty good so far ...

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Most Active