Revision approved and scheduled!!

(deactivated member)
on 11/22/08 8:02 am - NJ
Well I'm finally moving forward...I'm getting my lap band removed and the gastric bypass done on Dec 1...It's just about here and although I am extremely nervous I am trying to keep positive by reminding myself this is my second chance...There are some people who don't get approved for weight loss surgery at all and here I am, I had the chance to have the band which is a good tool but for me, it just wasn't a good match and now I'm blessed to be able to get the revision and continue on my path to get this weight off my body!!!
Wish me luck..Dec 1 is just about here!!!

Lorraine

clmn2123
on 11/22/08 8:58 am - Chowchilla, CA

Congrats! How long did it take you to get approved for your revision? I have my first meeting for a possible revision on Dec 1. So, just curious...

mew6495
on 11/22/08 10:01 am - MI
 Congratulation!  I wish you the very best for your upcoming revision and hope it is everything you need it to be!  I am sure you will do fantastic.  Just think in a couple of weeks you will be on the loosers bench again!  Wooo Hooo!

Keep us posted.
(deactivated member)
on 11/22/08 11:00 am - Togo
That is so wonderful. December 1? Wow! It's almost here. Good luck with it.

I wanted to tell you also I think your avatar is sooo cute. It really caught my eye.

wishing you the best. 

nicole u
on 11/22/08 11:29 pm - holbrook, NY
Revision on 12/01/08 with
My bypass date is Dec 1 also!!  I had my Lapband removed October 23.  I hated the darn thing!!  Yay for us!!  Dec 1 will be a very special day for us!!  I will be thinking about you!!!

298/182/143
Surgery/ Current/ Goal

Ruth A.
on 11/23/08 2:33 am - Letchworth Garden City, UK
Congratulations!  You are going to do fantastically.  Keep posting on your progress...
jml7117
on 11/25/08 4:43 am - Groves, TX
Congrats...  My Revision Surgery is Dec 1st also..  I will be in Houston....I had the Gastric to begin with and he is doing a recision due to stomach Issues I am having.  I want to wish you all the luck and please keep me updated on how it goes..
Jeanne in Texas
(deactivated member)
on 11/25/08 11:49 am - NJ
thanks for the well wishes!
I'm wishing you all the best as well!!

Lorraine
Most Active