BREAKFAST AT BAYLEY'S TOMORROW...WHO IS COMING ???

Vivian Prouty
on 11/20/08 10:59 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Morning everyone !!!!   IT IS COLD OUTSIDE !!!  BRRRRRRR  Due to Thanksgiving being next week we are having our monthly support breakfast one week early.   As a special treat for you all I am making my PUMPKIN MOUSSE to share with you guys there.   Depending on how many show up you may just get a spoonful and that is with me making a double batch.   LOL   But it is all about the support and fellowship isn't it anyway.   LOL    Everyone is invited to attend our breakfast.   You can bring the entire family if you want to.   I am sorry that we happen to fall on the same weekend as the FAMOUS R & S breakfast.   SO you guys have a choice this weekend on which to attend.    All I ask is that you RSVP if you are going to attend.    If you have RSVPed and decided to go to R & S please let me know.   I do have to call Bayley's at 7 AM tomorrow to give them a head count.   I would like everyone to come if they can though.   We always have a good time and I have printed off the recipe for the Pumpkin Mousse if anyone is interested in having a copy.    Ya'll have a wonderful weekend and Thanksgiving holiday !!!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

WHEN AND WHERE:    SAT.......NOV. 22......9 AM- ?????

BAYLEY'S CAFE ( corner of Harwood and Norwood....behind 1st Bapt. Church of Hurst )

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

ShayZ
on 11/21/08 5:22 am - Somewhere, TX

Hi Vivian, thanks for the information.  What the R&S breakfast?

Vivian Prouty
on 11/21/08 10:33 am - Fort Worth, TX
That is the Rise and Shine breakfast in West Fort Worth.   That is what R & S breakfast is.   If you decide to come to our breakfast please RSVP tonight if possible....Thanks !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active