Approved & Scheduled!

MsDeniseinPA
on 11/19/08 10:52 pm - PA
I just got the call from my surgeon's office that my revision from VBG to RNY has been approved.

I'm so happy and had to sit down and take a deep breath.  I thought I would have a battle on my hands!
pokerchips
on 11/21/08 10:17 am
Yea!!! DO THE HAPPY DANCE
(deactivated member)
on 11/22/08 2:52 am - Togo
You must be so thrilled! December 2? Wow!! That is so close. The rny is a good choice. You will lose tons of weight so fast. It will be exciting to watch it come off.

I had a rny and the first few weeks everytime I stepped on the scales i lost a lot of weight. more and more. you will be so pleased!

i am about to get scheduled myself and i can't hardly wait. i understand your feelings.

good luck and the best to you. 

isaiah54mom
on 11/24/08 11:46 am - bartlesville, OK
I know the feeling. I just got scheduled also. I am going from a failed VBG to a DS on 1/29/09.  I know the time will pass but right now the waiting is harsh. I am grateful because I read all the posts of people who are fighting for the first surgery.  I know I am blessed to finally have a date. It has been a year long quest. First to find the right surgeon and then to fulfill all the pre op requirements. I am wishing you all the best. Uncomplicated procedure, speedy recovery and lots of weight loss.
Mz joj

HW/ SW/CW/GW
427+/427/148/150

Most Active