SWEET TREAT TO THOSE WHO DO WHAT I SAY........

Vivian Prouty
on 11/18/08 8:52 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Post Date: 11/19/08 4:48 am
and come to Bayley's Cafe on saturday for our monthly breakfast !!!! LOL   I am making my FAMOUS PUMPKIN MOUSSE for everyone to try ( not a bowl but spoonful ) LOL    I will also bring copies of the recipe.    It is SOOOO YUMMY if you have never tried it.   So please everyone who can come to Bayley's Cafe in Hurst, Texas this saturday at 9 AM.   We always have a great time there.    SO please RSVP and let me know if you are going to make it.   We usually meet on the last saturday of each month but since next weekend is the one following Thanksgiving....we are going to be having it a week early.    SO pleasce come join us and try the pumpkin mousse....you won't be sorry !!!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

Where and When :        BAYLEY'S  CAFE  ( corner of Harwood and Norwood....behind 1st Baptist of Hurst and next door to Apple Annies )

109 Harwood Rd.

Hurst, Texas 76054

Saturday Nov. 22    9 - ??????

PLEASE don't forget to RSVP so we can tell Bayley's how many to expect....hope to see you there !!!!

I can do "ALL" things through Christ who strengthens me !!!  God will give you complete peace if you will just ask him.   And give him thanks through ALL things.

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active