5 Days, 11 hours and only God knows how many minutes!!

latinasoi
on 11/18/08 10:04 am - Orlando, FL
I will be starting a new life, turning a new leaf in life, and I'M SCARED ****LESSSSSS!!!!!  My revision is finally a dream come true.  I know many people say;  when is it going to be my turn????  I was in those shoes for months.... but God is good.  I'm on my way.  I am the last surgery of the day so....... who knows what time I get out of recovery and into a room.

Thanks to all of you wonderful people out there that shared soooooo much insight, many times I couldn't get by without it. 

You know who you are!!!!!

I will keep you guys posted after surgery.

11/24/2008, my second date of birth!!!!!

To my sis Riquena !!!!!  Watch my babies for me!!!!! I Love You
Fatfreedom
on 11/18/08 11:13 am - NH
Lots of luck to you!
latinasoi
on 11/20/08 10:02 am - Orlando, FL
 Thank you so much!!!!!!
MsDeniseinPA
on 11/18/08 10:40 pm - PA
good luck to you!
isaiah54mom
on 11/19/08 6:07 am - bartlesville, OK
Sending lots of prayer and blessings your way. I just got my date so I know exactly what you are talking about. The waiting is a killer. I go in 1/29/09. I am having an open surgery because I have a huge abdominal hernia. They say it will be about a 6 hour procedure. I too am looking to my new birthday. Praying for a smooth  procedure and a speedy recovery. for you..and lots of weight loss!
jo

HW/ SW/CW/GW
427+/427/148/150

latinasoi
on 11/20/08 10:09 am - Orlando, FL
Thanks so much Jo, for your well wishes and prayers, all are welcome.  My heart goes out to you!!!!! Good luck on your new you in 2009!!!!  God Bless
(deactivated member)
on 11/20/08 7:05 am - Orlando, FL
Love you too...your babies are old enough to take care of my old ass.. lol.. well, except Eryn.  I'll be waiting not-so-patiently for Dr. Marema's telephone call like a dad with a new baby R2D2 Pacing

god bless you

Most Active