sclerotherapy

sweetchef
on 11/18/08 12:18 am - West warwick, RI
hello!
         I had posted a little while ago on here about having the sclerotherapy for a stretched out stoma. My procedure was cancelled due to a scheduling conflict with the doc but they just called and rescheduled me.  Anyway..... sorry I can babble a little bit- Anyway.... I had a couple communications with someone who had this done and was wondering about the progress of your weight loss and how much time I would need for recovery.  Dr. Lautz said if this doesn't work out for me, he is going to break down and rebuild my original RNY.  He will not let me have that step til I have this one.  Oh! and I have heard conflicting stories-UHC will they cover the sclerotherapy or not? Thank a bunc h you all are so wise in the ways of weight loss!- Linda
Lorie2
on 11/18/08 5:09 am
HI
DID THE DOCTOR EVER TALK TO YOU ABOUT STOMAPHYX? I ALSO AM GAINING SOME WEIGHT AND MY STOMA IS DIALATED. I AM INTERESTED IN THE STOMAPHYX BUT AM TRYING TO FIND SOMEONE WHO HAD IT DONE. IS ANY OF YOUR REVISION COVERED BY INSURANCE?
apirl R.
on 12/20/08 5:57 am
Hello
I was wondering what did you decide to do for your revision,  I saw dr. lautz on 12/18 and want to make sure that i am having a working revision done
Thanks
April
Most Active