I hate the word stall....

Jill_77
on 11/16/08 10:17 pm - MN

Yeah, well - I'm now at 7 months post-op and didn't lose at all the last month.  Yet, my pants are falling off and I feel as if I'm losing inches.  I should be measuring myself so that the scale isn't the only measure, but I use my clothes for that I guess.  Anyway - for all of you out there who have reached a month long stall - tell me your secrets.  I do pretty well with protein/water.  Probably could eat more and discovered over Halloween that I can be a candy crack ***** too (I heard that from someone on here).  I know what my limits are and will reach right up to them with sugar.  So....my confessional and time to straighten up and get the scale moving again. Love to hear what you all did if/when you had the same issue at 6 to 7 months out.  I'm not freaked out about it because I feel so good and haven't lost any hair and am religious about taking my vitamins and drinking my water and protein.  Just need some ideas and encouragement.  Don't we all wonder what 'normal' is??  Thanks! 

Preop 286/Surgery day 276/Current 203/Goal 145

Most Active