BREAKFAST AT BAYLEY'S THIS SATURDAY !!!!

Vivian Prouty
on 11/16/08 10:11 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Due to Thanksgiving coming up next weekend ( which is a usual weekend for the breakfast ) we are moving it up a week so no one will be left out in coming.   This saturday....we will be having our MONTHLY support group breakfast at Bayley's cafe in Hurst, Texas.    We always have such a great time and I want to personally invite you all to attend.   This saturday will be SPECIAL....why you may ask???   Because I am making my "FAMOUS"  Pumpkin Mousse.   LOL   That way all who attend can "taste" it and I will copy the recipes for you all so that you can make it for your Thanksgiving dinner if you like.    So please try to attend if possible !!!!   Please I ask that everyone who is planning on coming to RSVP to me so that we will be able to give Bayley's a head count saturday AM.   Hope everyone had a great weekend and will have a wonderful successful week to come.   Look forward to seeing you all on saturday AM.

When: Saturday November 22    9 AM - ????

Bayley's Cafe ( corner of Harwood and Norwood Dr.....behind 1st Bapt. Hurst and next to Apple Annies ) 

109 Harwood Rd.

Hurst., Texas 76054

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

P. S.   Don't forget to RSVP if you plan on coming.

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active