Consult fee, program fee for Dr Husted?

(deactivated member)
on 11/16/08 4:32 am - Elizabethtown, KY
I have been told a couple of different things on this...It was either a $200 or a $250 fee that I was going to have to pay the day I was supposed to have seen Dr Husted.  Then one of the ladies at the Somerset office called to confirm my appt and said that since he had not been in Ky long they  weren't really sure on the whole fees thing.  I need to know.  I am so ready to get this done and get the ball rolling but I need to know if I have to have this fee up front before I drive all the way down there.  My husband has a good job and makes a good living but I don't just have extra money especially this time of year.  Anthem Blue Access PPO is my insurance co and from what they've told me themselves, they'll be pretty easy to deal with concerning my revision. I want to revise my rny to a DS and I'm ready to do that.  I just need to know for certain whether or not there are fees, big fees.  I'm not talking regular co pays. Can any one enlighten me so I can make an appt and get my DS journey started?  If there are fees, big ones, I'll just have to wait another month or so, no biggie, but I'd like to know.
Thanks
Ange
I've also been told since I've had the rny I won't need to drive down for a seminar, I can just make an appt and see him and since I'm a pretty good ways away from Somerset, that works for me.
Most Active