HAVE TO HAVE UPPER GI????????????

Dale Elaine S.
on 11/13/08 11:30 pm - Moultrie, GA
You are absolutely right.  I was just telling someone here at work thismorning that I am going to look for another doctor to do my fills.  I have only seen this doctor one time and that was at a consultation before surgery.  I have only seen her since surgery.  This isn't the first time I have had problems with her taking out too much and having to convince her I need a little more.  
After I get this Upper GI (and I will certainly tell them that I need an appt to see the doctor to go over it!!!), I'm going to look for another doctor.   

Lapband 2/25/08; Removed 6/26/10;
      Don't know what to do now

(deactivated member)
on 11/14/08 2:19 am - Togo
I think that's a good idea.

with my doctor he is the one who will be doing the fills. and the girls in the office are really nice, encouraging, and pleased with how my clearances are going.

don't make the mistake of thinking you are stuck with him.

kick him and his office staff to the side as fast as you can and move on. leave 'em. there are lots and lots of bariatric doctors out there. get another one asap.

you can research bariatric doctors here on the forum. look to the left side of the posts here and you will see a list of resources. there is more to this forum than just the posting.

Most Active