Prayers & encouragement-Revision tommorrow

(deactivated member)
on 11/9/08 10:53 pm
Hello All,
I will get revised from band to sleeve tommorrow. I pray that all goes well with me. My mom is ailing and may not make it another week or month. I come from a large familily and others are looking out for her. I decided to get my surgery done and out the way. I will be off for 4 weeks from work.  I will be home Thursday. I am happy about getting this done, as the band didn't work for me. And I just keep looking forward to my future. Not past weightloss failures. Please keep me in your prayers. I also wish the rest of you the best with your revision.
Thanks!

Sally J.
Sis'ta "T" Bone
on 11/9/08 11:09 pm - Miami, FL
Sally,

Please be encourage even during this most challenging time.  Know that a spirit greater than you has already prepared the path before you!  Go in peace knowing that it is well!  Sending an  of mercy to guide you, and well  to both you and your family.  Can't wait to join ya', now get 'ER done!!! 
Sis'ta Thick-Bone from Sunny So. FL
Believing that God's intentions are for us to prosper. (I Corr. 2:9)

MsDeniseinPA
on 11/10/08 12:50 am - PA
good luck to you tomorrow!
(deactivated member)
on 11/10/08 3:09 am
Hi Sally just wanted to wish you well and to let you know that I'll keep you and your Mom in my prayers....
Ginger08
on 11/10/08 4:53 am - IA
Sally best wishes to a wonderful surgery, and a speedy recovery.. I hope that your mother is doing well also.. Leave everything up to his guiding hands. Ginger
Most Active