Well Gang, I FINALLY got a Revision Date!!!!

latinasoi
on 11/5/08 2:48 am - Orlando, FL
All I know is that he said that he was going to basically re-do the RNY,  get rid of the diseased part of them stomach, reduce the size of the pouch, correct the stoma, and I have to ask if he could bypass more intestine.  So I will be gutted out like an old apartment building and hopefully become a new age condominium.  We'll see.
ginau
on 11/3/08 5:16 am - mesa, AZ
Hey Girl !!!

Congrats on the good news !!!   happy dance for you to get this taken care of .

Hey how about some unjury  unflavored protein - you can add to anything, also  try Trader Joe's for some egg protein etc....

remember you are protein loading  to help in healing !!  I shot for 125 - 150 a day -  limit the REFINED CARBS .. But make sure to eat the  natural ones. 

I know your going to do great ..  

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

latinasoi
on 11/3/08 8:04 am - Orlando, FL
Thanks Girl!!!!! Can't wait for the day.  Which are the natural carbs?????  I am going for my Pre-op tomorrow, I have gained more weight since the first time I saw my doctor. Hope he doesn't reem me a new behind!!!!  But since I saw him I hsve 4 new medications in my life, I know, no excuses.......

I'll let you know the verdict tomorrow.

Much love
(deactivated member)
on 11/3/08 9:24 am - Orlando, FL
I know GinaU always has good advice, but trust me, do not try Unjury.. you won't like it! I know you! lol.. Um.. have you tried the soy protein I brought you?? huh huh??

I'm so glad you got your date and I hope and pray that it all goes well for you....oh.. and I'm not cooking! Carlos and I just might bring Thanksgiving Dinner to you guys though! I'll let you know...

p.s.  Carlos said he wanted to start a diet... Thank you Lord!.. now if I can make him stick to it is another story!

Love you sis and God Bless You...although he already has!

latinasoi
on 11/5/08 2:54 am - Orlando, FL
Sitting at the hospital with Mom, this is how I feelO.M.G. I can't keep my eyes open!!!! So is Carlos still ordering Cannolli's????? LOL

God Blesses me all the time,  I am grateful, but this time around I am really scared.  Don't tell the hubby , he'll have a coniption.

Love you TOOOOOOOOOOOO
ek0226
on 11/9/08 2:40 am
What revision will you have.I am thinking to do from RNY to bend.
Good luck with upcoming surgery.

Most Active