Well Gang, I FINALLY got a Revision Date!!!!

latinasoi
on 10/31/08 3:57 am - Orlando, FL

If it is God's will, the surgery will be performed on November 24, 2008.  I will be traveling from Orlando to St. Augustine. I would travel half the world if I had to.  Gonna put the family on a diet for Thanksgiving!!!!!  I'm so excited, scared, confused, you name it I have it.

Any advise on what to do before surgery????  Any protein drinks that don't taste bad or have any Nutrasweet????  I'm allergic to nutrasweet,(aspertame).  Input, input ...........

vgrimli
on 10/31/08 6:26 am - Browns Valley, MN
I drink Advantage EAS protein drink. They have 17 grams of protein and are really good.  I get them at Sams Club and I have seen them at Walmart and Target, and Kmart also now.  
What kind of revision are you having and what did you have before?
Good Luck!

latinasoi
on 10/31/08 11:08 am - Orlando, FL
Thanks for the info Vicki, I am revising my old RNY, I will be gutted out and redone due to a mechanical failure.  This time around I will taking care of it like a second marriage!!!!
Hondurian Queen
on 10/31/08 9:26 am - BOSTON, MA
I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY WHAT SURGERY ARE YOU HAVING? I JUST HAD THE REVISION ON JUNE 2 FROM THE BAND TO THE RNY AND IT WAS THE BEST THING I COULD EVER DO FOR MYSELF GOOD LUCK AND BE BLESSED

latinasoi
on 10/31/08 11:12 am - Orlando, FL
Thanks Queen!!!!! I will be revising my RNY to the same, I am so happy.  I had my inicial surgery in Springfield, MA in 2005, but I feel like I did not lose enough weight, i hope that this time around it will be different. Thanks for the Blessings, God Bless You too
MARCIAM
on 10/31/08 10:59 am - Sayville, NY
I am really thrilled for you! My revision from band to RNY was the best thing I have ever done.

November 24th will be a very lucky day! Good luck and God Bless!
Marcia 297/169 so far/140
RNY on 9/22/08
My life is starting over & yours can too!

latinasoi
on 10/31/08 11:06 am - Orlando, FL
Thank you Marcia, how are you feeling? Have you had a succesful revision so far?
MARCIAM
on 10/31/08 12:12 pm - Sayville, NY
I feel great and I am so happy! I have lost 23 pounds since my surgery 9/22! Thanks for asking...
Marcia 297/169 so far/140
RNY on 9/22/08
My life is starting over & yours can too!

cuppyb
on 10/31/08 6:07 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Revision on 05/20/15 with
I'll be keeping you in my prayers.  I just arrived home from having my revision and am feeling great.  I too have put my hubby on a diet through the holiday season.   It's just the two of us in my house so he said no candy for Halloween and he'll have pureed turkey with me on Thanksgiving.

We'll see if he passes on the eggnog. 

Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.- Author unknown

mipo1
on 11/1/08 2:50 am - Lowell, MA
is your surgeon extending the RNY?   Did he tell you what he is doing with the old RNY ?
Most Active