just saw a before and after photo from here on jenny craig!?

(deactivated member)
on 10/26/08 11:32 am, edited 10/30/08 4:17 pm - Togo
was watching t.v. and saw a before and after photo of a woman listed here on the forum under the lap band forum on a jenny craig commercial. what's up with that? 

Magyargal
on 10/26/08 2:06 pm
Yes, I know what you mean.. A woman  I know from my Church, was in the hospital for some kind of surgery, It is very strange that soon after she was out of  the hospital, she started losing weight like crazy!!!! When asked about her weight lose, she said she is going to weigh****chers... Which I know is true... But WLS  was never ever mentioned,  or anything close to it.  That seemed Very strange to me too.. I really would like to ask her if she had Weight Lose Surgery. I am pretty sure she would not lie about it if I asked her in private... And I would never tell anyone for sure. She started losing the weight a year and a half ago...and it seems like she still is losing. She was very heavy!!!! She looks much lighter now, but still has a way to go. I am so happy for her. But If I knew she had the surgery, maybe she could be of help to me...and we could cheer each other on. Alizka

1st goal to be under 200. Done!  2nd goal to be just obese. Third goal is to be under 170 by Thanksgiving 2009. I Pray I can make it. I know the Lord will help me through this.  

Most Active