Dr. Kelly Worcester Ma. Does or did anyone have him for revision?

Magyargal
on 10/24/08 8:55 am
Hi Everyone, 
            My name is Alizka, I live in Tewksbury Ma.  I also posted this at the gastric By pass site...My original Surgeon, Dr. Sandor, wants me to go to Dr. Kelly for a second opinion...And to see if he can do my surgery..I had Stomach stapling back in Feb 1992...My staple line opened into my stomach...The thing is I have had many stomach surgeries already. 4 C-Sections, hysterectomy, and Tummy tuck..So Dr.Sandor thinks I may have too many adhesion's, and too much scar tissues too i believe.....

I was just wondering if anyone has him or has had him for your Gastric by pass or revision...I would like to know what he will have us do, and how long it takes for him to do Surgery for his patients... My benefits are changing In January...I am biting my nails here.. i really hope BC/BS FEP will pay for a revision... Thank you so much for any help.. Alizka

1st goal to be under 200. Done!  2nd goal to be just obese. Third goal is to be under 170 by Thanksgiving 2009. I Pray I can make it. I know the Lord will help me through this.  

Most Active