SUPPORT BREAKFAST IN HURST TEXAS TOMORROW AM

Vivian Prouty
on 10/23/08 11:48 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Good Morning Everyone,

For those living in and around the Fort Worh, Hurst, North RIchland Hills....etc area....think you get the idea or for anyone who wants to come within driving distance we have a WONDERFUL Support Breakfast that meets the last saturday of each month at Bayley's Cafe in Hurst.     We realize that EVERYONE needs support while loosing their weight....whether....no op, pre op, post op....whatever surgery  you chose we ALL need LOTS OF SUPPORT !!!!!   So please if you are not busy tomorrow AM and would love to have a great breakfast with a lot of wonderful supportive people please feel free to join us.   If you have recipes that you would like to share with us all since next month is the start of the holidays....please bring them.    You can also bring friends or your family to enjoy breakfast with us.   We also can order from the senior menu if you would like or share a plate with someone.    All we ask is that you RSVP us and let us know.   We do have to give Bayley's a head count tomorrow AM.    Hope to see you all there and God bless you !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

Where and when:   Bayley's Cafe     Sat. October 25th   9 AM - ????

109 Harwood Rd.   ( corner of Harwood and Norwood Behind 1st Baptist Hurst)

Hurst, Texas 76054

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO RSVP IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING !!!!

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active