One year VBG to Gastric Bypass revision anniversary tomorrow

KeriC
on 10/22/08 12:23 pm - Tomball, TX

Tomorrow is my one year anniversary of my revision gastric bypass - I am down 130 lbs and have lost over 65 inches total.  My waist has shrunk 21 inches and it feels SOOOOOOOOOOOO good!  Down from a women's size 26/28 to a misses 16 pant and misses large top.  Woooo-hoooooooooooo!

Finally - I feel good about myself and like the way I look in the mirror.  No more disgusting grunts when I look in the mirror. 

Big hugs and a thank you to my awesome surgeon Dr. Garth Davis in Houston, Texas!

Keri

Revision 10-23-07

Starting weight 342 and now I am 220 lLbs.

Keri 
Houston, TX
Revision from VBG to RNY on October 23, 2007

Ruth A.
on 10/22/08 5:49 pm - Letchworth Garden City, UK
YAY --- WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!  you have done so well.

hugs, Ruth
mew6495
on 10/22/08 11:35 pm - MI
ALL RIGHT!  HOW AWESOME!    Keep up the great work! 
isaiah54mom
on 10/28/08 5:05 am - bartlesville, OK
You go gurl!!!!! I wish you all the best Keep it up
mz jojo
Ginger08
on 10/28/08 5:11 am - IA
That is amazing!!!! great job..... you should be very proud of yourself!!!!!
Ginger
Magyargal
on 11/1/08 1:55 pm
Oh my my  my my!!!!!!! My heart just skipped a beat!!! Hubba hubba hubba!! How could you even look him in the the eyes!! I watch him on TV and his cutie Dad too!!! I just love them!!! Are they the same way same in person??? They work with regular folks too??? AMAZING!!!! I wish I lived there too.

You are doing a great job!!! keep up the hard work. I am so happy for you and your lose and that you have have an amazing  Doctor too. All the best to you. Keep us posted on your weight loss. Alizka

1st goal to be under 200. Done!  2nd goal to be just obese. Third goal is to be under 170 by Thanksgiving 2009. I Pray I can make it. I know the Lord will help me through this.  

Most Active