Got A Date For A Second Opinion

shellbell1126
on 10/18/08 11:44 pm, edited 10/18/08 11:45 pm - West Mifflin, PA
I Finally got a date for a second opinion on a reversal of the RNY since my surgeon doesnt want to help me..... I have an appointment on November 20th with dr. Callallah, At AGH, I think thats how you spell his name.... Thank you all for your great advice....

Shellbell1126
mew6495
on 10/19/08 1:53 am - MI
 Congratulations.  I am glad you found someone else to get an opinion from!  I wish you the best of luck. Please keep us posted on how you make out.
shellbell1126
on 10/20/08 3:31 pm - West Mifflin, PA
 you are such an angel to me, I thank you so much for all the great advice, I am just really scared, I will email you and give you the details of the conversation I had with Dr. Gagne, needless to say I was very upset and disappointed, Hopefully this new Doc. will help!
mew6495
on 10/20/08 8:15 pm - MI
 You are so sweet! and you are very welcome.  Although I haven't been in your place, I surely can imagine your worry.  I will keep you in my thoughts an prayers and hope things turn out the best for you.  Please do pm me and let me know.  I just know this will work out for you.  I only wish more doctors would take their patients concerns more seriously.  You are doing the right thing.  Hang in there.
(deactivated member)
on 10/20/08 4:35 am - Brampton, Canada
Best wishes!
shellbell1126
on 10/20/08 3:32 pm - West Mifflin, PA
 Very Proud Of you!!! WAY TO GO!!!! keep up the good work! Congrats!!!!!
tysweetpea
on 10/20/08 1:14 pm - NEWMAN, CA
Hi Shellbell,

What was the reason behind your first surgeon not wanting to help you?  I am about to go for an upper gi tomorrow and blood tests.  Then my dr. wants me to see a dietican first.  Can you believe that?

Make yourself familiar with the angels and behold them frequently in spirit; for without being seen,they are present with you.
~ St. Francis De Sales

shellbell1126
on 10/20/08 3:38 pm - West Mifflin, PA
sent you a request to be added to your friends list, please add me so we can talk more.... good luck with your test!
Most Active