Dr. Husted will be doing a seminar in Nashville on

Saturday October 25th,
10-am-noon (central time)

Embassy Suites Hotel

Nashville Airport

10 Century Blvd

Nashville, TN  37214

Please call 606-425-4697 or

877-JHUSTED (1-877-548-7833) to register.

tnwalkersu
on 10/16/08 8:05 am - Somerville, TN
Hi Lori, I have a question.  Everyone says to go the DS web site and check out the list of doctors that do the DS and if he's not on the list don't use them.  I know that Dr. Husted does the DS and is highly recommended.  How come his name is not on the list?  Just curious.  Oh, by the way.  I mailed off my appeal to the insurance company yesterday and sent it requiring signature so I wil have proof that they got it and I took no chances.  I mailed it to both of the addresses I was sent.  Just covering my bases.  I'll start calling as soon as I get my confrimation of receipt.  I am going to bug the hell out them.  LOL

Tn Walkers - OFF AND RIDING!!

Vicki PNW
on 10/16/08 8:41 am
Dr. Husted is not listed as a KY DS surgeon in the DS.com website because he is still listed as a DS surgeon in California.  The keeper of that website has not gotten around to making the changes yet.  The listing of surgeons on that website is more subjective than objective.

Vicki

DS (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney. Cholecystectomy (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney 19 months post-op.

Has not weighed myself since 1/2010.  Letting my clothes gauge my progress instead.

tnwalkersu
on 10/16/08 9:00 am - Somerville, TN
Thanks for the update.  I didn't think about him being in California.  Brain must be out of order.

Tn Walkers - OFF AND RIDING!!

LoriAS
on 10/16/08 11:38 am - CA
 Thanks for the heads up here. I don't think I ever told Melanie (owner of the Duodenal Switch site) about Dr. Husted being in Kentucky.
I will get right on that.

Most Active