Revision complete and feeling good

mew6495
on 10/6/08 1:09 am - MI
 Hi Dawn,

Dr. S is pretty awesome.  My next appointment with him is on Friday.  My CC is 75.  I feel pretty good and am hoping to be released on Friday to travel back to MI.  How have you been feeling?
(deactivated member)
on 10/6/08 10:40 am - AZ
Marie,

Welcome to The ERNY Club. Your common channel is the same as mine. I got all my 3 month postop labs done and DR Schlesinger said they were great. I was nervous about them. He called me on the phone at 5pm. He even calls you himself. He said I don't have to see him tomorrow. Just to come in to get weighted when I am in the area. He is a great Doctor.Oh I feel great!!!!

Dawn
PekinSal
on 10/6/08 5:05 am - UK
Congratulations sweety! Glad you're back out and on the losers bench again! Now take it easy and let yourself heal before you go saving the world...

Sal

DS revision from failed lapband

mew6495
on 10/6/08 5:29 am - MI
 Thanks Sal, you wonderful thing you!  The question is who is going to save the world from me now that ....hmmmm....lets just say my elimination "buddies" have decided to make their presence known to all within smelling distance.   Yikees! 
Ruth S.
on 10/6/08 12:12 pm - Orlando, FL
Now that a few days have passed..let me ask if  I may....are you having any issues with diarrhea? I have heard the more bypassed you are..the more likely the stools turn to mush..a/k/a diarrhea..so you may not have a regular bm anymore.  How are you doing thus far?
Ruth S.
mew6495
on 10/6/08 12:30 pm - MI
 I have had my 1st bm today and it was "looooose" but not unmanageable for me.  From what I understand this is the norm for the first month or two out but it gets better with time.  Right now I would think it is the norm with my intestines just undergoing a major surgery.  This question is probably best asked of some of the ERNY ladies who have some time behind them.  Ginau (Jeanna) and Joyce come to mind.  Or PM me when I get a bit further out then 3 days and I will let you know how it is.  Since our intestine half is like the DSers  I am sure the DSers would be a good source of info regarding this as well.  
(deactivated member)
on 10/6/08 3:01 pm - AZ
Marie,

What about me ????
mew6495
on 10/7/08 1:17 am - MI
 Sorry Dawn, Hope I didn't offend you....    Oversight on my part....

And I thought that you may consider yourself somewhat of a newbie as well.  I guess I was thinking of like 6 mos out or more.  Lord knows your feedback has been valuable to me.  
(deactivated member)
on 10/7/08 1:21 am - AZ
Thats okay. I had my original rny in 1997. It seems so long ago. I am glad that I can help you...
mew6495
on 10/6/08 12:44 pm - MI
Most Active