Revision complete and feeling good

mew6495
on 10/5/08 4:14 am - MI
 Thanks for your well wishes!  We will be driving by car.  That will be about 3 to 4 days driving.  My wonderful hubby will do the driving leaving me to sleep or whatever!  So are all your plans made?  My husband lived in maine as a child.  I think you will be extremely happy with Dr. S.  He is worth the travel.  Good luck on your new journey!
(deactivated member)
on 10/5/08 4:26 am - Brunswick, ME
Ruth A.
on 10/5/08 7:27 am - Letchworth Garden City, UK
That's some road trip!  Sounds like Dr S is worth it though.

hugs to you - hope you are up and about that mall soon - keep us posted

xxx

mew6495
on 10/5/08 8:21 am - MI
 Thanks!  Love your profile picture!
stacyrockette
on 10/5/08 4:20 am - New York, NY
Wow! I am so happy for you way to go!!! Take Care
mew6495
on 10/5/08 8:23 am - MI
 Thank you Stacyrockette!  The support on this site is wonderful and I surely appreciate it!
MARCIAM
on 10/5/08 1:22 pm - Sayville, NY
I am so glad that everything went well! Continued good luck to you!
Marcia 297/169 so far/140
RNY on 9/22/08
My life is starting over & yours can too!

2xacharm
on 10/5/08 1:56 pm - GA
Wow congrats!!

I am so hoping to have Dr. S do my revision, I have a phone consultation with him next week. I really hope he can help me. He really seems like a great human being, so believe me when I say I am estatic to have our conversation. I truly hope that I am able to bounce back as quickly as you. Wonderful and very inspirational to hear.
Deanne K.
on 10/5/08 2:17 pm - Tucson, AZ
Sounds like you have been doing wonderful.  Dr. S is great and now you can understand when we tell everyone how wonderful he is.
Deanne
(deactivated member)
on 10/5/08 4:54 pm, edited 10/5/08 4:55 pm - AZ
Glad your doing wonderful. Don't you just love Dr Schlesinger ? He is a good guy and a wonderful heart. I see Dr Schlesinger on Tuesday. When do you see him again ? I am glad you did not have a drain. Those drains can be a pain in the butt. What kind of blockage did you have ? I had the hernia's and the adhesion's taken down for my revision. Did he tell you the length of your common channel ? He left me with 75 cm's. Keep in touch.....

Dawn  
Most Active