Scherlotherapy, anyone?

Nanna050
on 10/11/08 4:59 am - Pleasant Hill, CA
Hi Ruth:

I just tead your post and am very interested in the scerotherapy or however you spell it, when you have minute would you please email me and tell me more about it and I'm also curious how much weight you gained after you initial surgery. I have so many questions in my head,

Thanks so much,
Nancy
Ruth S.
on 10/11/08 6:20 am - Orlando, FL
Sure! I didn't see a email addy so Im givng you mine - [email protected] anything..  I'm 4 years out and only had gained the standard 10 and I didn't do it for that - to lose weight...... I had been having strange severe abdominal pains for over 2 years that no one could figure out. I had gone numerous times to the ER and primary, GI doc and even another bariatric surgeon but they did nothing. I went bck to my surgeon's office and his partner reviewed my case cause mine surgeon didn't care to do any followup either. He did an endoscopy and the stoma bigger. He basically shrunk it endoscopically. After the initial healing stage..I don't feel any different except to say that I don't have any sweet cravings, soda/ chocolate cravings or desires not even fast foods. If my job doesn't terminate I'll go for a 2nd dose and then continue to see if I can get out of the present job situation. Since it's only been a week I haven't noticed much weight loss then again Im around my cycle and you know how that goes at this time..but I don't feel the usual food cravings I get around this time so I guess that a good thing. I do stay fuller longer so Im really only eating my 3 basic meals.  Write to me if I can answer anything further. Hugs
Ruth S.
Most Active