New to this

markys mama
on 10/3/08 6:27 am - independence, CA
Hi everyone. OK I think i may need a revision to my RNY. I had it don in 2005 I never got to goal I did however loose over 160 lbs. well I got pg last year and I now have put about 60 to 70 of those lbs back on. I am trying very hard to get it back off. I drink lots of water and I started doing my drinks again and I upped my walking. It seem that I am not loosing anything. I even have put some more on. Dang it so heart breaking. That for one I never got even close to my goal and i am now MO again. life sucks. Ya I don't walk everyday but I do have a life some days i cant. OK pitty party over I need some advise. What so all of you think. Do I need a revision.
1 hour bf RNY 398
before Baby 220
goal 160
current 285
need to lose 129  chocolate
tysweetpea
on 10/3/08 8:03 am - NEWMAN, CA

Hi Markys mama....this is ty's mama (tysweetpea). I had my rny in 2001.  Lost weight from 365 to 205.  As a result I was able to have my first baby Ty. I must be on a roller coaster just thinging about the weight changes I had.  After I had Ty I was 265 and then went down to 215.  But that was then end of that.  It has been an up hill battle from there.  I am now up to 300 again.  Hmmm...I just heard about the revision.  I am wondering what the qualifications are and how to present it to my dr. I sometimes think I did all the surgery and complications for nothing...but I didnt...I now have baby Ty because it!.

markys mama
on 10/3/08 11:16 pm - independence, CA

Congrats to you on the the baby. I had my first son son before my RNY but it  took me 4 years to get pg with him. And with Michael well lets just say we were not trying it just happened and quickly. I was 398lbs pre RNY and my goal was 160 but i only got down to between 215 and 220. I am 5'9 and 1/2 so I am tall but I would have liked to get down to under 200 lbs. I have been very good trying to make my tool work for me but nothing. I even have put on 3 lbs. I upped my water and upped my walking added in my drinks again. I think i broke my tool. so I am in the same boat as you. I will post if I find anything out and you do the same k. We are in this together.

1 hour bf RNY 398
before Baby 220
goal 160
current 285
need to lose 129  chocolate
Most Active