Tomorrow Morning I will be revised!

mew6495
on 10/2/08 1:56 pm - MI
 Well tomorrow at this time I will be on my way to recovery from my ERNY revision with Dr. S.  I want to thank of you who have supported me.  

I will post when I am able.
(deactivated member)
on 10/2/08 2:43 pm - AZ
I will be sending good vibes your way. Did you bring my lake perch ? I am just kidding. I hope everything goes well. Sometime I miss Michigan but not the cold winters and driving on blac**** Who will be posting for you and did your family come with you ? Please keep us posted. I will thinking of you all day. See ya on the losers side......
mew6495
on 10/2/08 4:14 pm - MI
 Hello Dawn,

Thank you for your well wishes.  My hubby came with me.  Currently don't have anyone who will be posting for me.   I will try to when I am up to it.

Again thanks I do appreciate the support.  You ladies of AZ are awesome!  Your support has been outstanding!
Deanne K.
on 10/2/08 2:50 pm - Tucson, AZ
Best of luck to you tomorrow.  You are in the best hands.  Dr. S is great and I know those of us who know him are truely blessed.  I will be praying for you all tomorrow morning.

Deanne
mew6495
on 10/2/08 4:16 pm - MI
 Hello Deanne,

Thank you for the prayers!  I can use them.  Starting to get a bit nervous but confident in Dr. S!  Thanks for the support. 
hoofer4life
on 10/3/08 11:16 pm - columbus, OH
 Deanne, I'm new to the revision forum. I keep reading about Dr. S on this board. I take it he is in AZ and sounds like he is a good revision surgeon. I'm just beginning the research journey about revision. I'm 5 years post-op, started at 325 lbs, lost 125 lbs in 6 months and then the surgery stopped working for me after the 6 months. Now I've gained back 25 lbs. Can you give me any advice about the revision journey and Dr. S? I live in Ohio. Thanks!
Deanne K.
on 10/5/08 1:25 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hi
Dr. Schlesinger is located in Phoenix, AZ.  His office is AZ Weight Loss Solutions, phone #480-419-2280.  Dr. S is a wonderful surgeon and is now getting a very good reputation for revision surgeries with people coming in from out of state to have him do their revision surgeries.   His website is http://www.azwls.com/default

You can check out his ABC''s of revision posts at http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/revision/board_id,5360/cat _id,4960/topic_id,3582993/a,messageboard/action,replies/#290 13308

He also has a couple of you tube video's and he has one on the revision forum home.

First thing you want to do is see your bariatric surgeon and ask about revision surgeries and do all the research that you can.,  Then find out if you have a mechanical failure, like an enlarged stoma or stretch pouch.  This makes applying to the insurance easier.
Deanne
hoofer4life
on 10/3/08 11:17 pm - columbus, OH
 Best wishes for a healthy recovery! God bless.
Most Active