Weight Loss

weightwatcher07
on 10/1/08 11:18 am - Dallas, TX
Please post your results for your revision weight loss. We need some motivation around here. My surgery was 8/11 I had erny and I have lost 20 pounds the first 4 weeks and nothing else. I need some motivation!!!!!
JRinAZ
on 10/1/08 11:24 am - Layton, UT
20 pounds is smokin for 4 weeks!  ......  Have yourself a slippery slidey kind of meal.  Drink drink drink and then let the pounds just flush away!  LOL! ...Just kidding!  Hang in there!  I dropped over 50 in about 8 weeks which scared the bejeebies out of me and a few docs.......Kick the walking up a notch, kick the protein up, kick the water up......lay off of salt, cheese and nuts and see if things "move" faster!

U 2 will be announcing your "at goal" celebration before long!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

weightwatcher07
on 10/1/08 11:28 am - Dallas, TX
Are you watcfhing your fat content are the carbs?
mew6495
on 10/1/08 12:03 pm - MI
 Hi Weigh****tcher07,  20 lbs THAT IS WONDERFUL!  How awesome.  You are doing great.  Your body has been through a lot lately with the surgery and the incredible 20 lb weight loss in 4 weeks.  Maybe it is just readjusting itself and catching up.  I think you need to give yourself a break and relax with it a bit.  Joyce also had some good pointers (as usual) which may help.  If you still do not see further results in a couple of more weeks call Dr. S.  I am sure he will listen to your concerns and give you some reassurance and good feedback.

Good Luck.  I know how disheartening it can be when you want to see the scale moving.  I know one of the issues with me is I get impatient.  I want the scale to read - 5 lbs every week!  Then I have to remember, my body will respond in its own time and is where it needs to be.  Hang in there.
Most Active