Bummer!

-Butterfly-
on 9/29/08 3:19 am
Three days til I was supposed to have part two of my procedure & today I had to reschedule my procedure due to being sick.  I called my doc and asked if they can still do it while I have a fever, bad cough etc and they said that he wasn't comfortable doing it while I have a fever & cough.  I have to wait til the end of next week now, hopefully it will come quick!

I hate being sick, it sucks!
 ~Keria~
RN-Y Bypass - 2004
615 lbs to 350 lbs
Back up to 400 lbs - 2008

Endoscopic Sclerotherapy part one - 9/2/08
Endoscopic Sclerotherapy part two - 10/10/08
Katrina B.
on 9/29/08 7:51 am - Prestonsburg, KY
Aww Keria I am soo sorry!
Perhaps it just wasn't meant to be today then? Being sick sucks.. I know your rescheduled appointment will be here before you know it. Keep your head up!

-Katrina
-Butterfly-
on 9/29/08 9:46 am
Thanks, I hope so!

I went to quick care today, I have bronchitis and a sinus/ear infection... yippie!  So, now I am on a Z-pack!  I should be ALL better by next week! 
 ~Keria~
RN-Y Bypass - 2004
615 lbs to 350 lbs

Arizonadck
on 9/29/08 9:58 am - Chicago, IL
I wish you a speedy recovery!!  These delays are frustrating - but next week will come quickly!  Good Luck!!  Carolyn
TheresaG
on 10/1/08 2:58 am - Midland, MI

Keria,

I am having the same procedure you had done in November, how much weight have you lost so far and how has everything been going?

Theresa

-Butterfly-
on 10/1/08 3:40 am
Theresa,

The last time I was weighed I was down 5 pounds, that was about 2 weeks after my procedure if I am remembering correctly.  I have brain fog at the moment, damn bronchitis!   I will know exactly how much I weigh when I see my surgeon later this month for a follow-up and blood work etc.  Being I am 400 pounds, its hard to find a scale that weighs me correctly... and honestly, the 5 pound weight loss might not even be accurate because it was another doctor's scale.  I will know for sure soon though and I will let you know!  I do know I've lost weight, I am down in inches and my pants are loser! 

Good luck to you, I hope it works for you as well as it seems to be working for me!  REMEMBER to get some Popsicles!!!!

As for my journey to get better, today is day 3 of my Z-pack.... not feeling all that much better yet, but am starting to feel a small difference.  I guess its a good thing that my procedure was canceled for tomorrow... but I am still a bit bummed.  lol 
 ~Keria~
RN-Y Bypass - 2004
615 lbs to 350 lbs

TheresaG
on 10/1/08 11:03 pm - Midland, MI
Keria,

I hear ya about being bummed and I know how you feel being sick, I have had this terrible cold for almost two weeks and now it is settling into my lungs - no fun at all.

Thanks for responding and please keep me up to date on your progress, have you noticed that you can't eat as much as before?

You can email me at [email protected] if you would like with updates.

Theresa
Most Active