Questioning my decision for a revision.

PekinSal
on 9/27/08 8:24 am - UK
I think nerves are quite normal - revision is yet another chance to think 'well if I just went on a diet it would work this time', which we all logically know is rubbish...

I had to get pills to calm me down before my revision - I couldn't concentrate on anything else, and it started to get to me. Oddly enough it all went away once I got to the hospital, in the sense that it was someone elses problem then!

You'll be fine, your surgeons great, you've thought about this carefully, and to be honest what else would you be doing on that day? 

DS revision from failed lapband

mew6495
on 9/27/08 9:33 am - MI
 Thank you Sal!  You're so level headed and boy is that what I need right now!  You are absolutely right about the diet thing.  

Working...that's what I would be doing.  And believe me, nothing to look forward to in that!

I appreciate your kind words and your support.  Thanks again.
SheriAZ
on 9/28/08 6:23 am
I know that I will be doing the same thing the closer I get to my surgery, assuming that all goes in that direction. I am so excited for you and I pray for your quick recovery. You will do just fine. Hang in there and know that we are all there with you.
mew6495
on 9/28/08 11:18 am - MI
 Thank You so Much Sheri.  Your kind words do mean a great deal to me.  The support I have received from this site/forum has been astounding!  It touches my heart to know there are so many kind people out there!
Most Active