Endoscopy Question

Paula Prichard
on 9/23/08 4:06 am - Kingman, AZ
How long does it take to get results back---does the surgeon tell you right then what he saw???

Open RNY 1/24/02               First Post-op Baby: Roman Michael 3/29/06                                    
TT w/ Hernia Repair 7/03     Second Post-op Baby: Aurora Marie 1/15/08
LapBand on Pouch 11/06     Breast Reduction/Thigh Lipo/Brachioplasty 6/08
Monique H.
on 9/23/08 6:33 am
my surgeon did, well sort of. He told me that everything looked fine for as far out as I was. That was pretty much it.
WHEN LIFE KNOCKS YOU DOWN TO YOUR knees, JUST REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE IN THE PERFECT POSITION TO PRAY. HW 395, RNY 4/2/07 345, Lowest Weight 248,  Revision to Distal RNY 1/13/09 278,Revision to DS 10/15/10
M. Hall
on 9/23/08 8:21 am - Norcross, GA
If your surgeon is actually doing the endoscopy then yes he may tell you what he saw then, mine did. Of course I was a little groggy after waking up but he told my sister whom was there with me and she filled me in again. He told me then to schedule an appointment and come talk to him about my options. Now if he is sending you to the hospital and having it done by one of the Docs at the hospital then you have to wait for the Doc to send the info to your weight loss surgeon and that doesnt take long, it just depends on whether your  Doc is going to call you and tell you your results or do you have to wait and schedule an appointment to get the results.
Most Active