BREAKFAST AT BAYLEY'S.....WHO IS COMING ?????

Vivian Prouty
on 9/17/08 11:15 pm - Fort Worth, TX
GOOD  MORNING EVERYONE  !!!!
This coming saturday is our Monthly Support Group Breakfast at Bayley's Cafe in Hurst, Texas.   We are having it a week early due to the Walk From Obesity Walk.    So if any of you live in the area and would love to meet some great people for breakfast and get some much needed support ( hey..we can NEVER get enough support in my opinion ) then please join us.    We meet at 9 AM and it ends when we all leave.   SO please plan on coming.   You are welcome to come where ever you are in your journey.   Whether you are just beginning......looking into WLS or trying to loose the weight on your own......post op from surgery......about to get surgery or just want to meet a great group of people who have battled their weight....everyone is welcome.   Bring your kids and family too...all is welcome.   Please I ask one thing of you.....if you plan on attending please let me know so that we will have a big enough table reserved.    We have to give Bayley's a head count sat. AM.      Hope to see you there and get to meet and visit with you !!!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~  Vivian

Where and When:     BAYLEY'S CAFE ( corner of Harwood and Norwood.....behind 1st Bapt. 
                                Church of Hurst 
                                      109 HARWOOD RD.
                                       HURST, TEXAS 76054

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active