Appt set up to see Dr Husted! Welcome to KY!!!

(deactivated member)
on 9/12/08 12:17 pm - Elizabethtown, KY
Dr Husted is now in Ky and I'm ready to see him!!! I've got an appt on Sept 25 to discuss getting me switched!  I'm excited and a lil nervous.  My health insurance has changed since my rny. I now have Anthem Blue Access PPO (blue cross blue shield) and they say that they are pretty easy to get approval. I hope they are. I've regained 70 pounds in the last year. DS was something I wanted before but my insurance co then wouldn't hear of it and there were no surgeons in Ky that did DS and Dr Husted just now moved back to this area from San Diego.  One of the ladies in his office out there contacted me from here on the revision board and got me all set up with him. Thanks Laurie!!! I can't wait to meet him in person and get started! Thanks for this chance!
Hugs and Goodnight everyone
Ange
If anyone has time and doesn't mind, I'd love to hear u're DS surgery stories. Has anyone on here been revised from rny to DS?
(deactivated member)
on 9/14/08 8:11 pm
Hey lady. I'm not switched yet, but I have an appt in less than 4 hours to see him! Yes, I'm nervous!! I normally would have to drag myself out of bed for work, but today I'm up and alert.

I will let you know how it goes!!

Jill
Most Active