AHAH MOMENT

Deanne K.
on 9/15/08 11:04 am - Tucson, AZ
Carolyn,
Glad to hear that your room will have a recliner.  It is good that you will have a balcony and some room to move around.  I am not having troubl with the soft food really, I have just been nauseous and he thinks it's because I am not drinking enough.  I am now pushing the water again majorly.
Deanne
Arizonadck
on 9/16/08 3:17 am - Chicago, IL
Also, there will be 2 of us in the room so for 2 weeks I needed a larger room!  Have you always had a hard time getting your water in?  Or is it just a combination of the soft food - you're not as thirsty so can't drink?  I know how important it is.  Good Luck!!  Take care!  Carolyn
Deanne K.
on 9/16/08 1:51 pm - Tucson, AZ
Carolyn,
I think it is just a matter of nausea.  The nausea just comes on all of a sudden.  I usually don't have problems with water, but I sure am now.  It could be part of the antibiotics that i am taking.  I just wi**** would all go away.  I sure wasn't expecting to have the nausea and everything with this 2nd surgery.   I anticipated it with the 1st one, but I have to say you do have some restriction back, even if you didn't have it like me.  My advise, stick to the food plan, it's there for a reason.
Deanne
latinasoi
on 9/12/08 7:13 am - Orlando, FL
Wow!!!!! Congrats!!!!Great to hear your doing so well, keep us posted and keep up the good work!!!! I can't wait to see below 200

Most Active