Upper Gi tomorrow, scope nxt Wed

(deactivated member)
on 9/10/08 8:02 am - Elizabethtown, KY
Over 3.5 yrs post op open rny & I've gained 70 pounds within the last year.  Of course, we were in a car accident that had me on nsaids (ibprophen) daily for 3 months. It seems now that my stomach stays on fire, my chest and throat burn. I get the foamies now more than I ever did.  After these 2 test are done I'll be checking with my surgeon to see if I qualify for a revision.  My insurance co Anthem Blue Access says they are very flexible when it comes to revisions, I just hope they are and thats not a load of crap.  I'm excited to see whats going on with me and excited to get myself back to where I need to be.  Does anyone know the qualifications exactly for revisions? I know I'll find out more after my tests are done. I'll see my surgeon after he does the scope on the 16th to get results for both test.  Well, I was just wondering. I feel like I'm starting this journey again and I'm excited like I was the first time around. I am so ready to get me back. If anyone has time and wants to, I'd love to know u're revision storys.
Thanks and Best Wishes
Ange
turtle829
on 9/13/08 1:45 pm
Revision on 08/04/15
I tired to copy my reply to another question.. it would not let me...

there is a thread... "new member introduction"  ... please read about my revision on that thread..

best wishes to you

Vicki
Most Active