Update!

-Butterfly-
on 9/10/08 1:24 am, edited 9/10/08 1:28 am
Hello everyone!

Sorry I've been M-I-A, I've been so busy!  I decided to pop back on here for a quick glance at how everyone was doing, and found I had several messages wanting to know about how my progress was going.  So, I will update everyone on how things are going!

I am feeling great!  I know for sure I am down 5 pounds, I won't know how much for sure until I see my doctor in October.  On October 2nd I will have my second procedure done.  I feel restriction for about an hour to two, depending on the food I choose to eat.  The more solid proteins I eat, the longer I stay full!  If I combine the proteins with carbs, I stay full less as long then the solid protein, if I eat nothing but carb, then I am starving with in a half hour.  I try to stick with more solid proteins!  I drink Special K protein waters in between meals and when I am having a serious sugar/carb craving, yeah, they have 6 grams of sugar in them, but the sweetness of them really helps me get through the desire for candy, cookies and POP!!!!  I'd sooo kill for some Diet Pepsi!  lol  

Anyway, over all I am SO HAPPY I had this done!  I can't wait til October 2nd for my next one.  I am not looking forward to the painful recovery, but at least I know what to expect!  

Well, I am off for a long walk now!  Its a beautiful day!!!

~Keria~
RN-Y Bypass - 2004
615 lbs to 350 lbs
Back up to 400 lbs - 2008

Endoscopic Sclerotherapy part one - 9/2/08
Endoscopic Sclerotherapy part two - 10/10/08
Magyargal
on 9/13/08 12:03 pm
         I am so happy for you!! Keep up the great work...I'm Praying I can have a revision done soon. But my stomach stapling was done in Feb of 1992.. I did have it done under a different insurance that I have now. I was at 387.5 llbs, but I don't think that was my highest weight.. I went down to 190 for a short time. Now I weigh 242.8 llbs.
       I'll say a Prayer for you. I mean it! I do not use that lightly. God Bless you.  Alizka
Most Active