QUESTION

mZ gRoWn *N* sExY
on 9/7/08 11:51 pm - Slimmin on Down, PA

Does anyone know of any surgeons in the Philadelphia, Pa area that do revisions?

"FOOTPRINTS IN THE SANDS OF TIME WERE NOT MADE BY SITTING DOWN"-UNKNOWN
PekinSal
on 9/8/08 7:05 am - UK

Hi

Could you be a bit more specific - what are you thinking of revising to? From RNY there are about 6 revisions that I can think of!

Sal

DS revision from failed lapband

mZ gRoWn *N* sExY
on 9/8/08 11:01 pm - Slimmin on Down, PA
I was thinking DS
PekinSal
on 9/9/08 7:06 am - UK
On September 9, 2008 at 6:01 AM Pacific Time, mZ gRoWn *N* sExY wrote:
I was thinking DS
Two options then - check out duodenalswitch.com or post the question again on the DS board - there are DSers there from all over the place who might be able to suggest good surgeons (my knowledge of geography is rubbish!)

Best wishes

Sal

DS revision from failed lapband

Msdragonz
on 9/8/08 7:16 am - NEPA, PA
Hi,
I'm from Scranton, but I am getting a revision from a well qualified dctr in Harrisburg. He is a member of the weight loss clinic there where there are 2 other dctrs who also do revisions. I realize that he is not local for you either, but his name is Dr Davidson and he is a meber of the OH community so you can check out his stats. I'm just waiting for my insurance approval then they are going to schedule my revision.
Anyways-good luck with your journey!
Robin
mZ gRoWn *N* sExY
on 9/8/08 11:01 pm - Slimmin on Down, PA
Thanks for the info!
lisa G.
on 9/12/08 1:28 pm - lansdale, PA
DR FERNANDO BONNANNI AT ABINGTON HOSP IN ABINGTON PA DOES REVISIONS. I MAY HAVE TO HAVE ONE SHORTLY BECAUSE OF AN ULCER. HIS NUMBER IS AVIALABLE ON THIS WEB SITE AND I FEEL HE IS AN EXCELLENT SURGEON
GOOD LUCK
LISA G
Most Active