rose procedure

dana S.
on 9/3/08 12:53 am - brooklyn, NY
HI I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW ARE THE PEOPLE DOING WITH THE WEIGHT LOSS AFTER THE ROSE PROCEDURE?              DANA
mlpandbaby
on 9/6/08 11:42 pm
Hi there,  Michelle from NY.  I had the Rose in Monmouth NJ.  I had my procedure in May.  I am going for my 3 month check-up next week.   I can see why the others have not posted.  After the scale stopped moving, you stop being motivated and I too stopped checking this site.   I have lost 23lbs and waiting for more.  Just like in the original surgery, changing your habits is the biggest problem.  Excercise, eating right has to go hand in hand....The surgery and the revision didnt fail me, i am failing it.  I feel all the restriction.  I believe the revision worked but totally unlike the original RNY.    I still  can't eat alot.  Sugar still gives me a energy crash symptom.  I get full quick, but eating pizza and chicken wings to get full are still the wrong choices.  And two hours later when I'm hungry again lookout...   I dont have a support meeetings near me, I wish i had.   I hope the others do write back, this is a support site for us and we need to be there for each other.   Not blaming the ROSE, it does work I blame myself.   I hope everyone else is doing well.   Michelle
Most Active