Needing clear liquid ideas for after my procedure!

-Butterfly-
on 8/31/08 2:32 pm
Hello all!

I am getting really excited about Tuesday!!!  I have lots of good foods to eat after I get to the food stage, but in the early healing stage, I am kinda lost.  Looking for ideas please!

I know I should probably post this in the recipe forum, but was hoping to get ideas from my fellow revision buddies!  What worked for you?  I am so not a broth person.... but I got chicken and beef broth & jello... its only 2 days, but am hoping for other ideas! 

For my next stage I plan to do lots of: protein shakes, cottage cheese, jello, sf pudding, apple sauce and yogurt...

I bought a lot of Nutri-System items to eat after I get to the food stage.  Lots of them are high in protein!  I tried one the other day, they aren't fantastic, but they are "eatable". I like that they are serving sizes and will be quick to pop in the microwave.  I am always on the go!

Ideas anyone?!
 ~Keria~
RN-Y Bypass - 2004
615 lbs to 350 lbs
Back up to 400 lbs - 2008

Endoscopic Sclerotherapy part one - 9/2/08
Endoscopic Sclerotherapy part two - 10/10/08
getinther
on 9/1/08 5:32 am - AL
I have heard that popscicles, pudding, mashed potatoes, yogurt,  and clear soups.  My revision is in October and I am going to have a hard time with that too.  It's good that you like NutriSystem.  I hated it!  You have given me an ide though.  I'll start researching Weigh****chers and some of the other brands to see which ones I like.  Good Luck!
shel
on 9/2/08 2:58 am - Howell, NJ
Clear liquids -- diet snapple is tasty.  For protein, the super whey bullets, small 3ox size has 42 grams of protein, taste best cold/fruit punch flavor. 
Most Active