I thought it was ending....

(deactivated member)
on 8/30/08 5:33 pm - AZ
Thanks for making it real and honest. The reason to post is let others know what is possible with a ERNY. This site is to help people and give tips to make a better life. Your just making it better. I almost had a few accidents but did making it in time. I am really trying to stay away from greasy or high fat foods. I have really bad gas and my Dr put me on medication and is 95 % better. I hope I don't offend people but I am just telling the truth. This is a place to post this stuff on the revision site. Glad to hear from other ERNYer's.
tulagirl
on 8/30/08 7:17 pm - Schenectady, NY
I appreciate any and all posts like this, it gives me a real chance to see what this is all about.  I think we can all learn from not only our own experiences, but from others.

Thanks for posting.
Cindy O.
on 9/1/08 1:56 pm - Bryan, TX
Cynthia,
What type of revision did you have?  Those "xenical" surprises are nasty, aren't they!!
Hope you were in your own home.
Cindy

magnet

I do not give medical advice.  I offer my opinion, nothing more. 
taraemerson
on 9/1/08 11:24 pm - New Boston, TX
Oh Gosh Thank you for telling us that. No really. I am gonna write a post one of these days that is about "informed decision" and im deffinantly gonna add this tidbit in there.
I want to know everything about changes in WLS.
Alot of people prolly have accidents now and dont have the nerve to post them.
Good luck with your revision, and please, please, please dont stop sharing with us researching newbies
Most Active